Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I won!

I won a contest through one of the blogs that I follow, painted fish studio!  I was very excited when I found out because, 1. I rarely win anything and 2. I really liked the prize!  I received this little package in the mail this week: a painted fish studio post card featuring a Polaroid shot of some retro chairs, a nice little note from Jen herself, a fortune teller miracle fish, and a lovely big print of june pool.  I love this photo - it makes me think of summer - the kind of summer that involves lavender ice tea, big sunglasses, and a good book.  I think that I will hang it either in my office or near our front door.  Thanks Jen!  Like the photo too?  Check out the painted fish studio blog or visit the painted fish studio etsy page.

1 comment:

painted fish studio said...

i'm so honored that you read my blog, and am so happy your comment was the winner of the print! i hope you're having a great summer, and are able to dip your toes in the pool! :)