Monday, July 25, 2011

All You Need Is Love card


Wow, we know a couple celebrating their silver anniversary this week!  That's pretty amazing.   We'll be celebrating three years next month and that seems like a long time to me, let alone 25 years.  This occasion to me meant a simple but elegant card.


Supplies:
Cricut Machine or access to one such as in a scrapbooking store
Cartridge - Love Struck 2010
Card stock paper in white
A small sheet of vellum paper in silver
Alphabet stamps
Red ink
Craft glue

Directions:

Cut one of the following:

4 1/2" heart2 from Love Struck 2010 in white cardstock

Using white cardstock cut out one piece that measures 11 1/2" x 5".  Fold this at 5 1/2"  This will create the base of the card with a small overlap.  I used my stamps to then write their names on the overlap with a heart stamp in between.  Glue your white heart to the front.  Then cut the vellum at 5" x 4 1/2" and glue it to the inside.  Again, I used my stamps to write my message.


No comments: